* The words Layaway and Layby have the same meaning.
- Only credit card payments will be accepted for layby orders.
- A minimum deposit of 20% is required at the time the layby is placed.
- You may choose the number of installments and intervals of installments from the options given at the commencement of the layby.
- If your payment of an installment is declined that payment will be rescheduled for processing/charging on the following day.
- If a payment of an installment is declined four (4) times consecutively, your layby will be placed into suspension.
- Installments will be charged on the indicated date in the Australian time zone (GMT+1000).
- The deposit and all installments will be charged in Australian currency (Australian dollars) calculated based on the total Australian dollar price of the layby order.
- Your order will be delivered to you when the final payment is made and all payments have cleared.
Layby time frames
- The maximum time frame available for a layby is dependant on the price of the order.
- For layby orders over $100 AU, the layby period can be up to 12 weeks.
- A layby is not available for orders valued below $100 AU.
- Any cancellations made may incur financial penalties at Gillett's Jewellers discretion.
- If your order is in suspension for an extended period of time, without being rectified by you, your layby order may be canceled at Gillett's Jewellers discretion and all payments previously collected will be forfeited without refund.
- Gillett's Jewellers will contact you regarding your layby by email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure our emails are not filtered from your e-mail inbox.
- Emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure this e-mail address is in your e-mail white list.
- All Payment schedules and order histories can be viewed through your account sign-in which you can access through the 'My Account' link.