Platinum 600 Wedding Rings
Platinum 600 Wedding Rings - Perfect for tradies
If you work with your hands regularly and you’re worried about scratching or damaging your new ring, then a platinum 600 wedding ring may be the perfect option for you. Ideal for tradies or anyone whose lifestyle or work means their rings may receive violent contact with hard surfaces, platinum 600 will not only keep its lustre far longer than other metals, it’s significantly stronger, too.
Gillett’s Jewellers, have an extensive range of men’s platinum 600 wedding rings for hardworking Aussies. Shop the range online today.
What is platinum 600?
Platinum 600 gets its name from its metal composition. It is an alloy made up of 60% platinum – or 600 parts platinum per 1000 parts alloy – with the other 40% being made up of tungsten and ruthenium. Classic platinum rings, on the other hand, only have 5% alloy included.
As tungsten is one of the best scratch-resistant metals available, this contributes to the hardiness of platinum 600 rings. Platinum is also far more malleable than tungsten, so it’s less brittle than a 100% tungsten ring, meaning a platinum 600 wedding ring will give you the best of both worlds: strength and durability.
Browse Gillett’s range of wedding rings today
Browse through our range of beautifully crafted platinum 600 wedding rings online today or visit us in store to learn more. We also offer a wide range of men’s wedding rings in a variety of different metals including titanium, 9ct and 18ct gold, palladium and more.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly jewellery markers. We’ll be more than happy to assist you and find the perfect wedding ring for you.